MORE KIDS DUE TO ARRIVE 2019!
- All Wethers Are Dehorned/Disbudded And Will Be Castrated At 8 Weeks Old.
- All Kids Are Dewormed And Given CD/T Vaccine And Booster Before Weaning.
- All Wethers Are Eligible For A Certificate Of Pedigree With ABGA (American Boer Goat Association)
- or NPGA (National Pygmy Goat Association)
- Ear Tagging/Microchips Available Upon Request (additional fee may apply).
- Herd Is Registered With USDA Scrapie Eradication Program. Wethers Will Be Ear Tagged Accordingly.
- Deposit May Be Required And Is Due Within 10 Days.
- We Accept Checks, Cash, Paypal, All Major Credit Cards, & Money Orders.
E-mail Us At: Triplei@embarqmail.com
Cell Phone: (717)262-8792
Toll-free 1-866-282-7797 or (717) 987-3760
We Are Proud Sponsors & Supporters of:
Fulton County Junior Livestock Show & Sale
Huntingdon County Junior Livestock Show & Sale
Bedford County Junior Livestock Show & Sale
ABGA Fullblood Boer Show Wethers
None available at this time.
NPGA Pygmy Show Wethers
None Available at this time.
How To Reserve A Goat
*Deposits can be sent in the form of check, cash, or money order and mailed made payable to Triple I Goats:
Triple I Goats
454 Memory Lane
Hustontown, PA 17229
*Please contact us via phone or email and let us know you are sending a deposit so we can hold the goat of your choice for you until your deposit arrives.
*All deposits must be received within 7 days or goats will be relisted for sale.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 1-866-282-7797 or (717) 987-3760
Paypal payments send to: email@example.com
All Major Credit Cards Accepted - To Pay by major credit card email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invoice.