MORE KIDS DUE TO ARRIVE SUMMER 2022!
- All Does, Bucks, And Wethers Are Dehorned/Disbudded And Wethers Will Be Castrated At 8 Weeks Old.
- All Kids Are Dewormed And Given CD/T Vaccine And Booster Before Weaning.
- All Goats Are Eligible For Registration With ABGA (American Boer Goat Association) or NPGA (National Pygmy Goat Association) and come with an application for registration.
- Ear Tagging/Microchips Available Upon Request (additional fee may apply).
- Herd Is Registered With USDA Scrapie Eradication Program.
- Deposit May Be Required And Is Due Within 10 Days.
- We Accept Checks, Cash, Paypal, All Major Credit Cards, & Money Orders.
E-mail Us At: Triplei@embarqmail.com
Cell Phone: (717)262-8792
Toll-free 1-866-282-7797 or (717) 987-3760
We Are Proud Sponsors & Supporters of:
Fulton County Junior Livestock Show & Sale
Huntingdon County Junior Livestock Show & Sale
Bedford County Junior Livestock Show & Sale
NPGA Pygmy Kids
How To Reserve A Goat
*Deposits can be sent in the form of check, cash, or money order and mailed made payable to Triple I Goats:
Triple I Goats
454 Memory Lane
Hustontown, PA 17229
*Please contact us via phone or email and let us know you are sending a deposit so we can hold the goat of your choice for you until your deposit arrives.
*All deposits must be received within 7 days or goats will be relisted for sale.
Email : email@example.com
Phone: 1-866-282-7797 or (717) 987-3760
Paypal payments send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Major Credit Cards Accepted - To Pay by major credit card email email@example.com to request an invoice.
Sale Pending = Waiting For Deposit
On Hold = Deposit Received